By Chantea Goetz
#BioHackerNation we have been in the kitchen for countless hours. We have made the absolutely awful tasting to the now absolutely decadent. These #BioBrownies are #ketogenic, #enhanceyourperformance and #hearthealthy. They go great with some nut milk or flax milk or even some biodynamic red wine. Make them for your friends and family and be the talk of the town (in a very good way).
1/4 Cup Unsweetened Organic Dark Cocoa Powder
2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
3 Large Organic Free Range Eggs
14 Tbsp Organic Unsalted Butter
1/2 Cup Xylitol
1/2 Tsp Organic Vanilla
4 oz. 100% Organic Chocolate
25 g Unflavored Organic Grass Fed Whey Protein
1/2 Cup Organic Coconut Oil
1. Preheat Oven to 325 degrees.
2. Combine cocoa powder, coconut flour, and protein powder.
3. Add xylitol, eggs, vanilla and mix with a hand mixer. Mix until the volume of the mixture has tripled in size. Typically this takes between 3-5 minutes.
4. Melt butter and chocolate and mix with coconut oil.
5. Combine all ingredients together until all ingredients form a homogenous mixture.
6. Pour into a greased (butter) 8x4 loaf pan.
7. Place into 325 degree oven for 50-55 minutes.
8. Once brownies are done, allow to cool and enjoy!!!
Your Donation May be Tax Deductible As BioHackers Inc is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
The BioHackers are a 501c3 non-profit group organized to scientifically understand and develop ideas and methods to advance human performance.