By Chantea Goetz
#BioHackerNation Chicken Crust Pizza!!!! This stuff is so good that it was eaten before the first photo could be taken. This pizza is 100% ketogenic and depending on cheese or lack thereof, is Paleo. Burn fat like a furnace and increase muscle mass with this delicious meal.
1 1/4 pound free range pureed chicken
1/3 cup fresh Parmesan, shredded
1/3 cup shredded mozzarella
1 tsp garlic
1 tsp basil
1 tsp oregano
Organic tomato sauce (no sugar added of course)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line a large cookie sheet or pizza pan with parchment paper
3. In a medium bowl, mix the pureed chicken, cheeses and spices until well combined.
4. Place the chicken mixture onto the pizza pan or baking sheet.
5. With rolling pin or hands (I wear gloves and use hands), spread mixture into a thin layer.
6. Bake 20 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and flip over
8. To bake, add organic tomato sauce and cheese and toppings and bake 10 more minutes until cheeses are melted.
— with Chantea Goetz.
Your Donation May be Tax Deductible As BioHackers Inc is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
The BioHackers are a 501c3 non-profit group organized to scientifically understand and develop ideas and methods to advance human performance.